Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Many Many Pictures

Since I have been so bad about blogging, I have been way backed up on pictures. I apologize for what is coming. You are about to see a million pictures of me, my belly and the nursery!

Today is Cinco de Mayo. Several months ago, a crazy man walked in to Obee's and told me he is a prophet. He told me that something was going to happen on Cinco de Mayo. He went on to give an incoherent history lesson of questionable accuracy on the Mexican Revolution and Sam Houston and San Jacinto. He lost me at some point when I became utterly distracted by his unkempt appearance. The amount of hair bushing from his ears and nose was fascinating and he is notorious for hand-sewing mismatched pockets onto any given shirt (which he clumsily tucks into excessively large jeans that fall way below their designated station!). He ironically is the son of an extremely wealthy old oil tycoon and he drives a new and different fancy car every few months. All this to say, he told me that while he doesn't know what will happen on Cinco de Mayo...I will know. So as you can imagine, I am anxiously awaiting some exciting occurence.

Or not.

Other than the disappointment of another dull day of sitting around looking at the things I am too tired to take care of...I am feeling well. I had some sort of meltdown again yesterday because I feel overwhelmed by the things I need to do, yet lack the energy or motivation to do them. That, my friends, is a sad feeling-- especially when you combine it with sitting at home alone for hours on end! AH!

Enough of that. Just look at the pictures. I am actually going to try to venture out into the world today.

No comments: